Would you like to manage your marketing yourself, but don’t know where to start? Or do you have a staff member who needs training and guidance? Are you already doing it yourself, but not getting the results you need? Can’t afford to outsource your social media management? Don’t want to pay $$$ for software you don’t know how to use anyway?
You can get professional marketing outcomes and save $$$ by DIY.
DIY Marketing Tool Box
DIY isn’t always the right way to go. But it can work if you are willing to learn new skills and have the time and discipline to apply them.
- Facebook Branding Without the Technobabble – getting started with Facebook marketing for business
- Unlocking Facebook’s Potential – advanced Facebook marketing; advertising, create events, special offers and targeting
- LinkedIn for B2B Marketing
- Design your own Professionally Branded Electronic Newsletters
- Surveys made Simple – design your customer experience surveys
- Fake It Till You Make It – create your own videos using free tools
- Get Creative – create professional email footers, posters and flyers, electronic Christmas cards and more
- How to get the most out of a graphic designer or website developer – Creative and Editorial Briefs That Work
- Powerful and Persuasive PowerPoint Presentations
- Brand versus Branding – developing a Brand Strategy that will differentiate your business from your competitors
- Getting Strategic – writing a 3 to 5 year marketing strategic plan
- Getting it Done – developing a 12 month tactical marketing plan
- Content Marketing planning and calendars – manage your time while getting a high return on your investment
- Creating and executing Effective Marketing Campaign – product launches, seasonal offers etc.