Unlock the potential growth of your business with a strategic marketing plan designed exclusively for your business. Vivid’s hands-on DIY Marketing Toolbox workshops will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to strategically market your business.
There are a vast array of free or paid for online courses out there that cover every aspect of digital marketing. The VIVID thinking Difference is two-fold.
Firstly, its tailored, we will sit with you and work out your individual objectives, and tailor the course to address these; and secondly, its hands-on you, will work on your business in real-time, overseen by an experienced, professional marketer with a proven track record
In our Get Strategic DIY Workshop we will work with you to develop a marketing plan that aligns your marketing effort with your business’s strategy, and sets the direction for the growth of your business.
When goals are written down you are 64% more likely to accomplish them (Source: Dominican University of California Research Study on Goal Setting).
This workshop will outline your three to five year plan addressing the key components of a strategic marketing plan but designed specifically for the regionally-based small business.
- Current Position – a look at your current market position within the sector
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats Analysis (SWOT)
- Strategic Objectives – Where do you want to be in 3 – 5 years’ time
- Targets – specific, measurable goals
- Key Result Areas – what things will you need to undertake in order to meet your strategic objectives / targets
- Key Shifts – what you need to do differently to get there
- Measurement Metrics / Tools – how will you measure your success
Workshop Standard Inclusions:
- Pre-workshop telephone or skype consultation of up to 30 minutes, one week prior to the workshop. Set your goals for the workshop to maximise your return on investment
- 3 hour hands-on workshop (maximum 4 participants per Vivid facilitator)
- DIY electronic resources
- Post-event one-on-one 30 minute follow up
- Workshops can be tailored for businesses with a minimum of 4 attendees
- One-on-one private workshops
- Small group in-house workshops tailored to the unique needs of your business
- Small group public workshops
To learn more about how a strategic marketing plan will benefit your business, and for upcoming workshops, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you soon.
The Space - Office 12 / Level 2
149 Beardy Street
Armidale NSW 2350
0429 008 433