Savvy Social Media
Have you invested time and money in creating a social media presence but not really sure what to do with it? Not sure when to post or how often? Do you post randomly or irregularly?
VIVID thinking’s hands on DIY Marketing Toolbox workshops will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to plan your business’s social media to maximise your return on investment.
There are a vast array of free or paid for online courses out there that cover every aspect of digital marketing. The VIVID thinking Difference is two-fold.
Firstly, its tailored, we will sit with you and work out your individual objectives and tailor the course to address these; and secondly, its hands-on you, will work on your business in real-time overseen by an experienced professional marketer with a proven track record.
Our Savvy Social Media workshop will help you get the most out of your social media marketing.
With our Savvy Social Media DIY Workshop we will guide you through the process of creating a social media plan that sets the direction of your social media marketing and supports your business goals.
We will work with you to strategically map out your social media marketing as well as developing relevant image libraries for your business to use, and how to create content relevant to your businesses objectives.
During our 3-hour workshop you will:
- develop a 12 month content marketing calendar around your business objectives, and your schedule
- Learn the tricks for creating clickable headlines
- Develop a ‘go-to’ content bucket
- Match image choices to content
- Learn how to measure and optimise your outcomes
Workshop Standard Inclusions:
- Pre-workshop telephone or skype consultation of up to 30 minutes, one week prior to the workshop. Set your goals for the workshop to maximise your return on investment
- 3 hour hands-on workshop (maximum 4 participants per Vivid facilitator)
- DIY electronic resources covering the free cloud-based tools you can use to create professional quality graphics
- Post-event one-on-one 30 minute follow up
- Workshop curriculum can be customised for an individual business with a minimum of 4 attendees
- One-on-one private workshops
- Small group in-house workshops tailored to the unique needs of your business
- Small group public workshops
To learn more about how building a better business Facebook page will benefit your business, and for upcoming workshops, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you soon.
The Space - Office 12 / Level 2
149 Beardy Street
Armidale NSW 2350
0429 008 433