Surveys Made Simple
Would you like to know more about what your clients really think? Why they chose your business over your competitors and why they stick with you? Would you like to know how to appeal to your ideal client? Or how to improve your customer satisfaction levels?
VIVID thinking’s hands on DIY Marketing Toolbox workshops equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to grow your business by creating simple surveys that will help you make evidence-based decisions
There are a vast array of free or paid for online courses out there that cover every aspect of digital marketing. The VIVID thinking Difference is two-fold.
Firstly, its tailored, we will sit with you and work out your individual objectives and tailor the course to address these; and secondly, its hands-on you, will work on your business in real-time overseen by an experienced professional marketer with a proven track record.
Surveys don’t have to be complicated to give you the information you need.
At our Surveys Made Simple consultation prior to the workshop we work with you to identify the burning questions you need to ask to help you make better decisions. At the workshop itself we then take you through the process of designing and launching your survey.
At our 3-hour workshop we will:
- Design your survey questions
- Upload your email list
- Program your survey
- Test your survey
- Launch your survey
- Promote your survey
- Tips for analysing your survey results
Workshop Standard Inclusions:
- Pre-workshop telephone or skype consultation of up to 30 minutes, one week prior to the workshop. Set your goals for the workshop to maximise your return on investment
- 3 hour hands-on workshop (maximum 4 participants per Vivid facilitator)
- DIY electronic resources covering the free cloud-based tools you can use to create professional quality graphics
- Post-event one-on-one 30 minute follow up
- Workshops can be tailored for businesses with a minimum of 4 attendees
- One-on-one private workshops
- Small group in house workshops tailored to the unique needs of your business
- Small group public workshops
To learn more about how building a better business Facebook page will benefit your business, and for upcoming workshops, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you soon.
The Space - Office 12 / Level 2
149 Beardy Street
Armidale NSW 2350
0429 008 433